Ayurvedic Full Body Oil Massage
What is an Ayurvedic Full Body Oil Massage (Abhyanga)?
A luxuriously, relaxing, blissfully full-body warm oil massage. This massage increase blood circulation, detoxification, calming the nerves, relief daily stress, lubricate the joints, Softer and smoother the skin, increased levels of stamina through the day, promote quality sleep. Traditionally, message according to Ayurveda, includes sneha (oil) that provide specific benefits for vata, pitta and kapha. Appropriate oil should be selected with an understanding of the doshas. Before doing massage one must know his constitution,
- Vata prakrithi people need oil massage daily
- Pitta prakruti people massage with correctly applied oil will enhance the natural luster of their skin, nourish their muscles, and calm their reactive nervous system.
- Kapha people need massage to improve their circulation and lymph drainage. Their skin and flesh are strong and thick. Hence they need deep tissue penetrating massage.
How long does a Ayurvedic Full Body Oil Massage takes?
- We offer a 90 min for $125 in order to provide you with the full relaxation you deserve (recommended).
- An option for a shorter 60 min for $85 is also available.