Green cabbage salad
- Half a green cabbage
- 100g walnuts
- 100g sesame
- 100 grams pine nuts
- A little bit of canola oil (for the roasting)
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut the cabbage into pieces
- Take a frying pan, put very little canola oil and toast inside the walnuts, sesame seeds and pine nuts
- Take small pot and pour inside: ½ cup canola oil, a quarter cup of sugar, 3/4 cup cider vinegar.
- Mix everything and boil on the stove until the sugar dissolves. When the sauce starts to boil turn off the heat and add the soy sauce.
- Let everything cool down and add to the cabbage (mix with cabbage by hands).